Monday 22 February 2016

Cast list


Ciara Clarke - Girlfriend/ ex- girlfriend

I chose Ciara as she has lots of acting experience at an amateur dramatics company. She has significant experience performing on stage both acting and singing so also has knowledge of music. She is also a media studies student at a different college to me so has knowledge of the filming situation. She also lives in the same village as me where the entire video will be filmed making the filming schedule easier to stick to.

Andrew Winchester - Boyfriend/ ex-boyfriend

I chose Andrew as he lives in the house that part of the music video is going to be filmed in (He is my brother) this makes the film schedule easier to stick to. He also fits the character profile.




Sophie Graham - Friend
I chose Sophie as she lives fairly close so has easier access to the location and has done acting in the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment